Tuesday

My Idol



Today the best people in the "Public Administration" is VERONICA FIGUEROA.






Professor Figueroa is academic and researcher in the Department of Government and Public Management, a professor at the School of Government and Public Administration - and in the Masters Program in Government and Public Management, INAP of the University of Chile.






Despite her youth, Veronica Figueroa accumulates a number of awards and honors: won the Academic Excellence Award for Best Promotion of 2001 graduate of the School of Government and Public Management, won the Award Memorandum gives the House of Members of our country, won the President of the Republic award, received a research grant awarded by the Department of Social Sciences at ESADE and participates in an extensive network of researchers with projects in the IDB, UN, other international agencies and CLAD.






I like her work, her dedication to the career, and her love for the public administration.



She is my teacher in the subject 'Adminitrative Theory', but I know her since I joined the career, and her experience has made me think about devoting my life to the A.P.



receiving a working capital





No comments:

Post a Comment