Tuesday

Tha Fantasy Art


Luis Royo is a leading exponent of fantasy art, actually he has done many paintings for the whole range of museums, with his fantastic art succeeded in drawing attention to the less interested.

Royo remains a cult of a female image, a beauty girl that must to fight with the world; in some picture, Royo shows a warrior woman.

This artist has many works, but I like so much the “Fallen angel”.


The first time that I saw a work of Royo, was in a portrait in the internet. This paint was “AVALANCH”, this work was a front of a Music Disc.

I like all works of this artist because he has all the expression with his pictures, with his colours, his figures, he make me to think about his piece of art. I couldn’t to see his piece of art without thinking of a woman warrior and the epic story behind this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment