Tuesday

My Ideal Job

I want a job where I could be the boss. Make decisions, be a director. Perhaps a senior manager, to work with more people, and create projects of advanced difficulty.

My ideal job would be based on public administration.

To make this work, you must have many skills, both cognitive and communication, as well as an excellent emotional maturity to be able to relate to people and engage in good relations.

I would do that job well as an administrator because I have the necessary skills, I also have a special ability to communicate with people and make that they understand the orders and messages, therefore it would be difficult to get people to recognize the goals of a specific project.

It is difficult to find a job as I want, since the person must have some knowledge and experience in the area, it's tricky to make if you are new to management, but this difficulty is best, because the studies should be and create a senior position in the area to find a well paying job.

2 comments:

  1. be the boss! the ideal job with a lot of responsibility ...

    I think the main thing is to have a good team of subordinates to achieve more efficient tasks or goals you have as the head.
    see u soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be the boss is very hard, but a public administrator has all the skills needed to do it so i think you will be a great boss. Good luck!
    PS: thanks for the tip.
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete