Wednesday

Public Management

Last year I chose this career, and I didn't like it; but while I have been studying some subjects, I have learnt to love it.
I’m studying Public administration because it’s the career with more varied curriculum: Mathematics, politics, sociology, etc.
A Public administrator can do everything: working for society, participating and creating changes, or doing Chile a better place.
The society needs people with great knowledge; this career can prepare this kind of people, but beyond, the society needs leaders.
The principal tools that need a Public Administrator is the critical capacity and imagination.
Although I like the entire career; I really like the themes of economy and administration, the politics subject is hated by me.
The career is very young in Chile, but it's very important for society evolution, this area of studying is the base for rebuilding a history with equal and transparency.

If you want to know more about the Public Administration.
visit: http://www.uchile.cl/uchile.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=conUrl&url=5049

No comments:

Post a Comment