Tuesday

Why the Computer????

Hi, today I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, maybe I can’t to decide on a unique piece but the most important is the computer.

Perhaps you ask yourself why the computer. It’s easy: the answer is ‘world communication and utilities’.

The computer is a machine for the new era. It can do many actions and works, for fun or communication. With its technology you could send photos around the world, visit virtual places or study, and many other actions.

I always have had a computer, since I was seven years old until today. In my bedroom I have installed my PC (other name of computer). It’s very important for my life, without it, my communications methods don’t exist and I could not find information about the world, talk with other people or make my homework.

I use the computer for many works and action, for example, to communicate with friends, with unknown people, for fun, for to meet with peoples like me, for buy, for sell, for find information, if I continue to number things I’ll never end to do it.

I use the computer daily because I must to talk with other people daily, and the changes on the world to happen daily, I should be informed on every second.

With the computer I can do many things, it's easy to use and it’s very cheap, for this reason I like it.

My life is based around the pc technology, I don’t remember when I had not computer.

Maybe without it, I would be less sociable or quiet. The computer’s world open a new vision for me, the world of communication, information and fun, a place where all people are equal.



BY LALO

1 comment:

  1. jaja
    your pc is very importan in your live kçlike in my life
    jajajjajajaja

    i hope that you are ok

    ReplyDelete