Tuesday

U-Cursos: The Best WebSite!!!!!!

My favourite web site is U-Cursos, you can visit it from this link: http://www.u-cursos.cl.

Searching is easy in this website, because you can find information about your subjects, that can help you in class. In this website the teachers always are uploading their works about their mastery subjects and you can use it for your works. For example, in a subject about theory of science I found a paper that helps me to write my own paper. I need helping anytime.

I visit U-cursos every day, but if the teachers say that their have uploaded information to the network, I download it immediately.

U-cursos is used like database where you can find other classmates, subjects of other career and all subjects that you have studied.

I hope to give you a good web-site, but you'll see that web-site is very useful.


Enter to U-Cursos, I recommend you this website because U-cursos has helped me in many works during the two years I have been studying here. It is a basic gadget for each subject on the career, all teacher use this page for communicate date tests, homeworks, etc.


Good Luck!!!

(22/30; 73%) Quiz :(

By Lalo

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    You are right, U-cusos is a very useful web site to keep us informed about all kind of things related with our career.

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.

    My favourite web site is U-Cursos. You can *visit it*

    You don't the infinite after "can." Where is your gerund? Don't forget to follow instructions completely:

    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!
    we speak about the same website!
    Well, actually it's very useful ...
    see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eduardo, actually I haven`t seen you in class. I guess U-cursos is one of the most linked websites in University. Well, thank you for posting me

    ReplyDelete